Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review : Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Hi everyone, today i'm gonna review about Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I got my this palette last Saturday at Sephora ION Singapore. When I got there I confused to choose Naked one or two and I choose Naked two because it has more color variation. So here's my Naked 2 palette. 


The price is quite expensive, S$80 at Sephora. Naked two comes with tiny lipgloss, I think it's the sample size. I don't know their have the actual size or not.


Here's the inside. I love the color variation! This palette kinda have taupeish color and I LOVE IT ! I think it's suitable to people have cool undertone. That's my opinion ! haha. And they come with double-ended brush for crease and shadow. 


Naked two has 12 colors (from left to right) : Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout.


Here the swatches on my hand (without primer). My skin is fair which is NC15 (on MAC chart). I think Foxy color is kinda same with my hand, you can barely see the color. The colors is very pigmented and very pretty!
My favorite is Booty Call, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK and Busted.


And here's the tiny lipgloss. This lipgloss smells like chocolate mint I think haha


The color is so pretty too! And it feels like mint when you apply it.


Overall, i love this palette but it's pricey but I think worth the money. I will re-purchase this palette again. That's all for this review. Thanks for reading :) I'll see you soon!

xo
Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment