Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Makeup Tutorial : Daily Bigger Eyes

Hello everyone. I'm back again, sorry for late update, I'm too busy with my college and Myra is busy too with her final exam. So, today I'm gonna make a tutorial for bigger eyes :) and here's the tutorial :


1. Start with your foundation routine and do your eyebrow. I will list my products below. Sorry for blur photos and the lighting (I'm wearing Big Grang Grang Geo softlens, you can buy it here)



2. Line your eyes and extend the line to make longer eye. I prefer to line my eyes first and then put some eyeshadow.


3. Apply eyeshadow. I'm using bootycall from naked 2 palette for my entire eyelid and busted for my outer corner. The result should be like this (my eyelid sticker really obvious! lol)


4. And then curl your lashes, put your favorite mascara and then put some lashes to make a dolly eyes effect. If you don't want to look dramatic, choose the natural one like demi lashes (half lashes). 



 5. Apply blush and lip stain and top it with lipgloss, and you're done! <3 


GOOD LUCK


Product I use :
The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream - 02 Natural Beige
Shu Eumura Pro Gel Concealer - Medium Light Sand
The Face Shop Designing Cake Eyebrow - 01
Dolly Wink pencil eyeliner in Black
Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner in Black
Naked 2 Palette
KAI Eyelash Curler
Dolly Wink Mascara Long
The Face Shop demi lashes (I'm forget the number)
Dolly Wink eyelash glue
The Face Shop Illuminating Cushion Blusher - 02 Orange
The Body Shop Brush on Radiance
Etude house Fresh Cherry Tint
Lipgloss (I use the tiny lipgloss that come with naked 2)
Geo Lens Big Grang Grang WHC-246


xo
Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment