Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review : MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Hi, here's Meli.
I'm back again with another review, MAC Fluidline.


I choose Blacktrack because I prefer black eyeliner than the other colors and I LOVE GEL EYELINER, because it's more long last! I have oily eyelid. Black gel eyeliner forever ! The packaging made from glass and it contains 3 g of products. 


I bought if when I'm back to Indonesia, the price is Rp 220.000,- it's about S$28. 


I've used it already so a little bit ugly in picture. Teehee. 


I goes smooth when you apply it. The color is really black. The lasting power for me is not really good but not bad. Usually I apply it on my upper lash line and upper eyelid but the line can transfer into my lower eyelid and my eyes  become like panda eyes. But, when I rub it accidentally, the line still there. I think it will comes off when your eyelids start oily. But this is a great eyeliner and worth to try! 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment